skip to main | skip to sidebar

greatestdaywithmyluv

My greatest journey of life with whom i love soooo much izam, iman, adam and wafi.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Victorious Life

I rise above doubts and confusion of the past.Today, I live with confidence.

I rise above bitterness and resentment of the past.Today, I express love.

I rise above ignorance and carelessness of the past.Today, I manifest wisdom.

I rise above guilt and shame of the past.Today, I am loved and forgiven.

I rise above fear and anxiety of the past.Today, I am peaceful.

Today's Quote:

Life's greatest treasures are hidden behind the door labeled courage.
Posted by Hass75 at 5:49 PM
Labels: words of wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • abang (2)
  • Adam (18)
  • art attack (3)
  • Ayah (12)
  • birthday (8)
  • cake (1)
  • cooking (2)
  • cousin (2)
  • etiqa (3)
  • family (6)
  • friendship (1)
  • Ieman (22)
  • info (3)
  • Inspirational stories (5)
  • Islamic knowledge (2)
  • jalan2 (17)
  • jeddah (3)
  • love (9)
  • Mak (6)
  • Muna (1)
  • parenting (3)
  • personal (1)
  • play (6)
  • raya (2)
  • reading (2)
  • sister (2)
  • Study (1)
  • tae kwan do (2)
  • takaful (2)
  • theater (1)
  • vacation (7)
  • wafi (17)
  • wedding (5)
  • words of wisdom (18)
  • youtube (4)

My Lovely Ieman

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Sweet Adam

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

My Lil Wafi

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Marriage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2011 (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (72)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2009 (54)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (9)
      • Corrinne May - The Birthday Song
      • Struggle a Little
      • How Poor Are We
      • The Donkey's Attitude
      • Victorious Life
      • 2 Days Without Worry
      • The love of a family is life's greatest blessing
      • The Love of My Life
      • Wedding Kak Ngah - Sep, 26 2009
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  July (1)

About Me

My photo
Hass75
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
View my complete profile
 

One Man's Dream


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com